Saturday, March 12, 2016

What's GO!ing On?

I'm still following my GO! Sew Challenge and this week the GO! has been getting a workout. First off, I finished the little red and white 13-Square miniature quilt.



The GO! has been busy cutting signature patches for a quilt I'll be making for a friend.



And there's some bright and cheerful tumbler patches coming along, too.


And it's March,  which means it's time, of course,  to bring out the miniature Irish Chain quilt.


I wrote about this quilt ages ago -- about my Irish roots here, and how I used the 13-Square foundation from Miniatures in Minutes (the same one as the red and white quilt above) here.

And now that I've finished one red and white miniature, I'm pondering which one will come next.  Let's hear it for Spring Break!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy Spring Break Go!ing here and there. You're always working on super great things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The plan is to catch up on grading and email and sew to my heart's content!

      Delete