Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Almost There

The mailing deadline for Doll Quilt Swap 7 is just a few days away but I am almost there.  Whew!  Just need to add the borders and then I’m ready to quilt. 

The browns in the photo are a bit darker than the actual fabric so they aren’t really quite this blocky.  So far I’m liking how soft and pretty this is.

Sidenote:  I haven’t forgotten about putting up a tutorial on the iPod case.  I just needed to get these doll quilts made first since I am (sad to say, predictably) running behind.  I’m planning on getting the tutorial done this coming weekend though.

6 comments:

  1. It's lovely Terrie! I love brown and pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a winner Terrie, I love it. I'm liking pink and brown lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your mini, i'm in making a quilt with the same fabrics ! Wonderful blog, hugs from France

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe you sound like me, i put everything aside in the last week or so to get my quilt done and out in the mail
    cant wait to see the tute

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know all about running a little behind. I would wait quite a while for this adorable doll quilt. So worth it. I love pink and brown.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It truly is so pretty, your recipient is a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete